Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual 24 Sep 2018 20:58

Este tema está cerrado, no puede editar mensajes o enviar nuevas respuestas  [ 6 mensajes ] 
Ayuda con la traduccion del SGM 2.1 
Autor Mensaje
Militares
Militares

Steam: Kaluguin
Nota Ayuda con la traduccion del SGM 2.1
Tal y como dice el titulo, quiero pedir ayuda a quien pueda brindarla. Si alguno a provado el Mod, y a notado que al Charlar con algun Stalker sale una linea extra en Ingles, la que ser pulsada suelta un gran sermon. Esa es un historia, y son muy largas, por lo que queria saber si alguien podria traducirlas. Se le agradeceria mucho a esa persona, aqui dejare las historias, quien tradusca alguna, puede dejarla como comentario y su mombre sera añadido a los creditos de la traduccion :smt023

P.D: Lo que esta de este color es el titulo de la historia, y el resto es la historia.

Citar:
Ghost Battle

Hey Joe, you want to hear about strange things in the Zone, eh? Well boy I've got a doosie. Me, Strong Arm and Michael the Mouser had found this valley that had previously been inaccessible. This massive Emission opened up loads of areas that we previously couldn't get into and this one was one of them. It's way East across the river so we can't get to it these days but as I said after this Emission me, Strong and Mouser sort of stumbled into it. It was getting late when we found it and decided to camp out in valley and do a complete search and rescue of all the artifacts that where bound to be just lying around for the picking. We set up camp in the lea of a dead tree and got a good fire going when the night came down like a blanket and smothered the whole area. I mean it was pitch black, even though there was a full Moon and not a cloud in the sky. We set-up three hour watches between the three of us and decided to keep the fire well fed. But when I woke up a few hours later I found the other two fast asleep - Mouser was even asleep standing up. The fire had gone out and a thick mist was rising. That's when I heard the voices. They were quite some way away and I could hear soldiers being given instructions. I tried to wake the others but they wouldn't wake up. Then the firing started. I practically crapped in my pants there and then. The firing went on all night. I even heard someone running right at me who was gunned down no more than five meters from where I was standing. Then as it grew light the firing stopped and the groans of the wounded and dying slowly started to fade. The mist cleared and the other two sleeping babies woke up to find me wandering the field looking for the wounded soldiers. I told them what had happened and they helped me look. But all we found were some moldy jackets and some old bones. There was no sign of any fighting or any bodies. We decided there and then to forget about the valley and we lit out for the Cordon as soon as we could. And boy there's no way anyone is getting me back across that side of the river again.

LegendsOrMyth

Have you heard about Strelok? The first to make it to the legendary Wish Granter. Past the Brainscorcher, fighting horders of troops on the way. It was unthinkable to travel so deep into the Zone. You'd no sooner come back a drooling zombie before even getting half-way there. Yeah, nobody knows what ever happened to him, but some people say he still roams the Zone as a poltergeist, or worse. Others say that if you say his name three times into the mirror with the lights off, he'll come behind you and slit your throat! Old wive's tales, eh? Not that I'm going on a ghost hunt. But just watch your back, okay? There's more to it then just ghost stories. Hell, even your dreams can kill you here...

Strange Meeting In The Night

Bill the Spark and me where up North way beyond the NPP last summer. We guessed that the Belorussians where too chicken to come down in to the Zone so there may be loads of places that were still untouched. Anyway like we were taught in school, you know, this whole area has always been a magical area way back before there were even people here. And me and Bill found out for ourselves just how strange this place can be. As I said we were up North and just as it gets dark we hear these hoof beats come along an old road we'd just stumbled over. This bloke rides right up to us and stops. He's wearing this big Cossack looking coat and riding this huge horse - which was a bit of a shock in itself, a horse in the Zone! Anyway he takes a long look at us and says in really bad Russian, 'You two need to get out of here. The Army's coming this way and they don't take kindly to people being on the Baron's land.' With that he took off real fast into the night. We looked the way he had just come and we could see some lights weaving back and forth heading for us. We clambered off the road and hid in the ditch on one side of the road and watched as about a hundred men went past us. All of them where on horseback. They were wearing chain mail and carrying swords and real torches, you know like they carry in that Frankenstein movie to burn the monster with. It was really weird, like some strange fancy dress party. Then Bill notices something that made me want to run back to the Big Land straight away. The horses weren't leaving any impressions on the ground, and their torches weren't shedding any light. I switched on a torch and shone it at the ground under the horse and we could see right through them. I quickly switched off my light and we hid in that ditch until morning. When it got light we tried to examine the road but there was no road, in fact the ditch we had been sheltering in was also gone. I tell you we ran for almost two days straight back south.

Fairy Tales of the Zone

They say there is a group of friends who roam the Zone... They are called shamans, druids, or whatever shit they like to tell themselves. Strangely, electronic equipment react strongly to their presence. They even appear to have powers to control the different mosters around here. Maybe they feed off the monsters. I can't say. A bunch of creeps if you ask me. But, hey, they bleed just like everything else around here. Just make sure to check their pockets if you kill one, you never know what artifacts they'll have.

Ghosts and Shadows

Have you ever seen any of those underground labs, eh? Bunch of scientists huddled up in a corner creating horrific creatures I tell ya! Not sure how any of them survive down there. No noticable supply line, perhaps a large stockpile of food, but somebody would notice shipments of some kind. You should check that out, if you got the balls... Heh... my buddy almost shat himself trying to get into one a while back. Almost lost his life too. Said they have ghosts that'll tear you a new one if you're not careful. Ghosts? Ha! It just gets crazier and crazier...

No Bucket, No Cry

You know how damn hard it is to sleep in the Zone? I've seen grown men wake up screaming in the middle of the night, shitting and pissing all over themselves like a newborn baby. Ha, ha, ha! I'm serious, man! It gets so bad that some people put metal buckets over their heads, thinking it'll make the nightmares go away, somehow blocking out the evil that eminates from the Zone. They never do of course. The dreams... they never... stop! Yeah, you keep laughing. Give yourself a few weeks and you'll be doing crazy things too. I bet you! Anyway, maybe we're all masochists. Looking for adventure in the worst places. A journey to reach deeper and deeper into the Zone. Kinda like a woman, don't you think? But you wouldn't know anything about that? Now, do you? Shit, don't be mad. I caught a guy raping a nasty Flesh beast a while ago, damn shit was nasty. Shot them both in the act. Sad shit, man. But then that flesh started to look pretty good, luckily my man Jack who had been hanging back spotted this controller and took care of things saving me from a life with some god damn awful memories. I ask myself every day is it worth it? Well, mark my words. I'll find something out here that will change everything, maybe even the world. Or, at least mine then I'll be able to say yes it was...

Faith, Honor, Antennas

Brother, ye have heard that recently about a few infidels getting to the antenna? The most honorable Monolith has sent one, to hoisten our vengence for our true cause! One man we have utterly destroyed. The other two fled. Theives. They are all cowards. Only our true faith leaves no room for shame and fear! Yes, the two have managed to escape, but the Monolith is wise and omniscient. They only escaped because we let them. Hence, they are needed alive.

Monolithic Dream

Brothers, the Monolith had called me tonight. I talked to him. He was beautiful in its greatness. I almost went blind, my nose and eyes bled, but his light filled me with great force! I know, I feel that his force will be with us all! He told me that he can only overcome evil with strong faith. He said that his strength will fill only the faithful. He also showed me that our victory is near!

Paranoia

Not everything is what you think it is, man. Strange scientists experimenting on people, friends disappearing left and right, and don't forget the dreams. Fuck, those damn dreams! But what do you do? Do your business, don't step on any toes, and make it back in one piece. Pretty simple, right? Yeah, I wish. Nothing is ever simple in the Zone. Hell no. Just watch your back. Ok? Last thing you want is a bloodsucker up your ass. Ha, ha!

Battle of Dark Valley

I was in the Dark Valley a while ago. It was a place in which the strength of the Monolith had not yet reached. It was another area we could protect with out great presence. The first night there we were attacked. We fought fiercely with these animals... these monsters. The power of our brothers were great. Then in battle the Monolith soon called us to him. To me, he prepared a test. The Monolith told me, "You are with me, and my strength - with you. If you will be steadfast in their faith, your enemies shall be cast into dust!". Then I suddenly became a shadow. I turned around, faced the beasts. My brothers and I unleashed a great fury on the beasts. When the battle was over we laughed at the broken empty bodies of our enemies. We killed them all. I am happy to serve you Monolith, perfect!

The Horror

You know it's so hard to find people you can really trust. Obviously, the Zone can be a painfully lonely place. Even man's best friend just wants to bite your face off here. I swear not even a single beast in this god-fosaken land can be tamed. They're all blood-thirsty scavangers, waiting for the right moment to turn you into dog food. Sad. So sad. You see. Then there's the inevitable, the fact that we will all lose our closest friends in the zone. Of course the toughest times are when you felt like you could of saved them, blaming yourself that you were responsible, that you could have done more. Yeah, I lost a good friend. Stand up guy. Would give the shirt off his back for you. Unfortunately he tripped and fell into a roadside ditch full of burners. You could hear the poor guy screaming for at least a few minutes. There was no way I could reach him. Damn things nearly burnt my face off. Even caught his arm with a rope to rescue him, but his skin and meat just pealed off when I caught a loop around it, and then the rope just burned up. Yeah, what a shitty way to go. Damn shitty. Got drunk for weeks on end, couldn't sleep, eat. Hell, couldn't even shit right. Just be careful when you're out there. All it takes is for you too drop your guard for a second...

Transformation at Black Forest

Brother, we patrolled the outskirts of the Black Forest and found the defiled one. He was not armed, so we did not kill him, but he still was in his half-animal state ... I know, the wise Monolith has done this as a test for us all, and behold he once again showed us the true face of our enemies! Now, our faith became stronger! Soon, brothers .. Soon.... victory over the infidels, and then we shall worship our great Monolith to our heart's desire! Truly faithful we must be. He will bring to himself and to his glory, his majesty! We will abide forever in the glory of it!

Dinner is Served

I knew this guy out by Cordon, used to have a popular steak shack in the Zone. For years and years people ate there. Until one day one of my guys caught the guy butchering mutants. He swore up and down that he just started doing it, but we knew he was lying. The taste never changed, and even if the food was good, the thought that we were eating these filthy beasts started a riot. But the strange thing is that nobody ever got sick, then as word spread, people who ate there said their ailments that troubled them went away. Maybe eating a muttie has healing properties, but the idea of it makes me want to throw up my guts. Well just saying if you ever run into any Stalkers trying to sell you some meat, you better ask yourself twice about where it's been. Get my drift?

Survival Guide

Howdy, Bro? So how's your stay in the Zone, eh? I don't really have much to go on by stories, but maybe a few pointers will help out. For one you should be weary of anyone asking you for help, most of the time, it's someone just trying to pull your heart strings for an easy score. Sound uncaring to you? Well, trust me it happens a lot out here. Another thing is to never bite off more then you can chew. Most of the creatures here are stupid, if not absolutely lethal, so use that to your advantage. Have them chase you into an anomaly or even towards a group of your buddies. They'll do the heavy lifting. As for the traders around here who ask for artifacts? Well, don't just sell your shit you find. Stash them somewhere until the guy really needs it, then tell him you'll find it and sell him the artifact. More pay, just add patience! Oh, and look out for mines. Some jokers think it's funny to throw the random APM out there in the Zone. So be careful! And last but not least, don't forget the importance of ordering good gear. The stuff the traders have can be good, but special ordered items are much, much better, usually. Keep your shit repaired too and you'll be fine. Just don't let your equipment go too far south, otherwise you might as well just toss it and get a new one. Of course, if you do have scrap weapons and gear, make sure to place the junk in the scrap box by any mechanic's office. Talk to him afterwards, he'll do the rest. Hope that helps, Stalker. Stay frosty out there!

Raining Guts

Hey, bro. You want a hear a story? Well... check this out. My partner Meathands and I were heading up to the Claw anomaly and we ran into one of those pseudo-giants. My buddy just keep shooting round after round from his PKM into that damned monster. The bullets go in, some go out, guts here and there, but the thing kept coming! Think you might have to flank that thing and put a knife in it real good. So anyway we decide it's time to go and start running, just hauling our asses out of there, when the stupid pig-head gets caught in the biggest Whirligig I have ever seen! Oh, oh, oh! The best part was it got launched about 100 meters into the air and exploded into a downpour of guts and filth. My clothes must of stunk like hell for at least a week!

State of the Union

Yes, uhhh. What was it my friend told me the other day. Oh, right. We were discussing the state of things. Well, with the faction wars going on. Not to mention the damned tourists and increased military presence. Things are really starting to get worse. On one hand you're dealing with the idiots who want everything on a silverplater, then the other you have guys who'll just slit your throat for looking at them wrong. Not to mention good luck keeping any secret or stash safe for very long. Everything is for sale here, so it's hard to keep anything down for long. But, oh well. What do you do? Just wander around for a score? Pray you don't eaten by the Zone? Or, worse! No. What we need is something big. Something that will wake people up, instead of walking around like a brain-fried zombie. Maybe the truth about what these scientists are up to, or what they have discovered, that would be a start. But what do I know? Ha, ha! But it makes me wonder who's "really" running things now? Oh, by the way. I heard this guy is always looking for a new place to setup shop, heard he's pals with some people... er, uhh... yeah, can't remember which faction it was. But whoever his buddies are, they seem to play a large part in any decisions. Maybe a conspiracy? I don't know. These factions team up all the time and then go back to fighting again, just like an old married couple. Hahahahaha

Grand Theft Niva

Howdy, bro. Man, it gets boring around here. Even listening to announcements of deaths occuring in the Zone is old and melodramatic. I got so bored one time that my mechanic friend Rusko fixed up this old Niva and we drove it through some serious shit! Think him and I ran over about twenty of those Flesh monsters, but that got monotonous. So we moved up to bigger game. Bloodsuckers! Yeah, we got them good. Instead of them chasing us, we were chasing them! Yeaaaah! Oh, man! Yeah, and there was this big barn where these horific creatures lived. Nobody would go near the place. Not even for a million. So I sat in a tree and made noise to lure them as bait, and when they came out, I signaled my friend with a flashlight. Well he got a good start going down a hill and must of hit four of them going over 100kph! He put a big steel grill on the front that covered the windows, but had slits bit enough for him to see pretty well. We must of killed half the zombies, fleshes, and psuedo-dogs in the Zone! Plus the good old neck biters here and there! Oh, good days those were! If only Rusko didn't get too drunk and crash into a psudeo-giant. Poor schlub.

The Little People

Yeah, so I was right up to the very outskirts of Pripyat with a buddy of mine. Well, first of all we decided to look around and see if there were any artifacts. You see. We found a high point by this large boiler with a chimney. Well, sort of ... it looked like a crown with all the peaks - quite dusty and humid with a pipe that led into the ground - so we climbed and crawled into this furnace... and then there were stairs inside the pipe. Up through a man-hole and behold! Half of the city in your hand! I pulled out my binoculars and looked around ... (Slight pause) Yeah, we looked at each other in a strange way... we both said at the same time, "The courtyard dwarf!" I sit, thinking. "What he was doing?" And he does something funny. First so, it starts rummaging in a pile of rubbish - pieces of garbage scattered right and left. And then suddenly he stood up and froze. It seemed to be listening. Well, then quite a mess began. Garbage in the heap itself was moving. The dwarf sprang up quickly became that thing of his, put his hands to his head, his hands looking morbidly twisted ... and it willed shit to fly! From all sides! Garbage, bricks, roofing material... then a tree branch ... hit the dwarf's own head and we run for cover! Suddenly all that stuff just falls to the ground and the dwarf is just laying there confused. I take a moment to watch it. Suddenly smoke was drawn up around it. And then fire started comsuming it - rolling around dying - not sure if it killed itself or another one killed it. After a minute of running, we both breathed a sigh of relief like nothing had happened. But the smoke from that things burning corpse still ate at your eyes, we even had shortness of breath ... so close to riches! Thank God I'm alive at least! Good luck, be healthy!

Men's Loneliness

And I did not believe my eyes. That there would be pretty girls in the Zone, right? But this was ... it ... Perfection! Yes. That it is. Perfection. Such was the feeling. Looking at her made the world around her black and white and fuzzy, surpassed by none in color and sharpness. And the way she moved! I never seen beauty before. I've already got lump in my throat. Well, she was a scientist! With her here, in the Zone. What do? Well, in the zone anyway. When I first saw her at this lab, I stood there like a fool with wild eyes ... my mechanic friend, however, was always at the ready... but she noticed me first... smiled... said hello... and I listened but did not hear everything as I stared. She was in blue overalls, bright... but this is not baggy. No. Almost skin-tight... nice figure in them - something fantastic! It was only then I realized that didn't listen to any word she was saying - I just stood there smiling from ear to ear... She then asked me if I had the opportunity to help her. Her?! Yes, I would be an anomaly if I could be useful for her! .. She said she deals with these as they are ... endemic areas. What plants are found only here. She said that she ran away from another lab because, with them, there is no freedom of action, and so she came here alone. I do not know. I believe it. Agreed to help - to drag her in something I can't say. Two days later it came as agreed. Was paid five times what it was worth. Anyway, I'm going! Think of this thought: now I will see her again! And nothing will stop me. This is so great! I swear she just glows from the inside...

"La mejor defensa, es el ataque."

04 Feb 2014 17:48
Libertad
Libertad

Nota Re: Ayuda con la traduccion del SGM 2.1
la primera historia ahi va espero te sirva..

Hey Joe , ¿quieres oír hablar de cosas extrañas en la zona , ¿eh ? Bueno chico tengo una doosie . Me, Strong Arm y Michael el Ratonero había encontrado este valle que antes eran inaccesibles . Esta emisión masiva abrió un montón de áreas en las que antes no podíamos entrar y éste fue uno de ellos . Es la forma que este a través del río, así que no podemos llegar a ella en estos días , pero como dije después de esta emisión mí, fuerte y Mouser especie de tropezamos con ella. Se estaba haciendo tarde cuando nos encontramos y decidimos acampar en el valle y hacer una búsqueda completa y rescate de todos los artefactos que, cuando obligado a ser justo por ahí para la cosecha. Hemos establecido un campamento en el pasto de un árbol muerto y conseguimos un buen fuego cuando la noche cayó como una manta y sofocó toda la zona. Quiero decir que era completamente negro , a pesar de que había una luna llena y ni una nube en el cielo. Establecemos -up relojes tres horas entre los tres de nosotros y decidimos mantener el fuego bien alimentado . Pero cuando me desperté unas horas más tarde me encontré con los otros dos durmiendo - Mouser fue aún dormido de pie. El fuego se había apagado y una espesa niebla se alza. Fue entonces cuando oí las voces. Eran bastante lejos y podía oír los soldados está dando instrucciones. Traté de despertar a los demás pero no despertaba . Entonces el disparo comenzó . Prácticamente cagó en los pantalones en el acto. El tiroteo duró toda la noche . Incluso he oído a alguien corriendo hacia mí que fue abatido a tiros no más de cinco metros de donde yo estaba . Entonces a medida que crecía la luz cesó el fuego y los gemidos de los heridos y moribundos lentamente comenzó a desvanecerse. La niebla despejado y los otros dos bebés dormidos despertaron encontrarme vagando por el campo en busca de los soldados heridos. Les dije lo que había pasado y me ayudaron a mirar . Pero todo lo que encontramos fueron algunas chaquetas con moho y algunos huesos viejos . No había ninguna señal de cualquier lucha o cualquier cuerpo . Decidimos en el acto de olvidar el valle y encendimos por el Cordon tan pronto como pudimos. Y vaya que no hay manera de que alguien me está volviendo a través de ese lado del río de nuevo.

la traduci con google...

Imagen

04 Feb 2014 18:25
Novato Testarudo
Novato Testarudo

Ubicación: Apuntándote con un Dragunov... linda habitación por cierto XD
Lectura: Ficción y fantasía. También las historias de la PDA... esas son geniales y están para rato... XD
En teoría la traducción de esas historias ya esta hecha pues la sacaron de Clear Sky y Shadows of Chernóbyl.
Veré si encuentro los archivos traducidos para copiar los textos y mandartelos :D

Así que te preguntas por que a los Stalkers nos gusta volver a la Zona? Pues te lo diré amigo mio: mejor una amarga felicidad, que una vida gris...

04 Feb 2014 19:12
Militares
Militares

¿Encerio?, nah ni gracia... ¡Tengo una idea!. ¿Si ponemos nuestras propias historias?... Supongo que si alguien quiere participar, podra dejar su(s), historia(s), en los comentarios. Las reglas son:

- Deben elegir alguna de las historias anteriores, y la vuestra debe ser de las mismas proporciones que la elegida.
- Debe tener buena ortografia. La unica excepcion es que la historia sea realmente buena, pero tendre que editarla para arreglar la ortografia.
- Debe ser seria, nada de tonterias o ni siquiera se tomara en cuenta.
- Debe ser un relato mas o menos creible dentro de los parametros de Stalker, ya sabemos que hay muchas cosas sobrenaturales, pero tampoco vais a poner tonteras como, "Al ver al mutante saque mi Bazooka de atras de mi oreja".

Con eso bastaria, si quereis participar, pues la invitacion esta echa. :smt023

04 Feb 2014 20:43
Novato Testarudo
Novato Testarudo

Ubicación: Apuntándote con un Dragunov... linda habitación por cierto XD
Lectura: Ficción y fantasía. También las historias de la PDA... esas son geniales y están para rato... XD
Uhhhh te hubiera dicho que tome una de mis historias pero son muy largas. Que va, termino con la que estoy trabajando ahora y me pongo a hacer una :wink:
En serio no te diste cuenta? Yo apenas leí la primera ya supe de donde la habían sacado a todas :lol:

Así que te preguntas por que a los Stalkers nos gusta volver a la Zona? Pues te lo diré amigo mio: mejor una amarga felicidad, que una vida gris...

05 Feb 2014 01:22
Militares
Militares

Si, no lo habia notado. Esque e estado traduciendo las misiones, entonces al ver el archivo, ni siquiera me di el tiempo de leerlo xD.

05 Feb 2014 01:32

Este tema está cerrado, no puede editar mensajes o enviar nuevas respuestas   [ 6 mensajes ]