Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual 24 Sep 2018 05:00

Responder al tema  [ 110 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Siguiente
FreePlay que te cagas 
Autor Mensaje
Cielo Despejado
Cielo Despejado

Ubicación: En agroprom viendo los murales (yiiba mira que bonito xD)
Nota FreePlay que te cagas
El freeplay es de un tipo ukraino, el mod en si, es una pasada ya desde el principio te deja elegir que faccion elegir y incluso deja poner el nombre que desees a tu stalker, por ejemplo he hecho un par de screens:

menu
Imagen

Probando como bandido
Imagen

saco de dormir
Imagen

ES GHOST, muerto en accion por un balazo mio en la cabeza de g36 xD
Imagen

dormir en cama
Imagen

si os fijais al lado izquierdo bajo el mapa sale un dibujillo del saco de dormir, en ese momento es posible usar el saco, pero ALTO que te sale en zonas como los colchones.
Imagen

El post en GSC:
http://www.gsc-game.com/index.php?t=com ... &sec_id=17

DESCARGA
http://xiani.e-bcard.com/mods/?mod=FreeplayStart_en

ahora pongo el readme

Citar:
mod Freeplay Start v0.97 (work still in progress)

*need starting new game

allow to start game with no storyline.
- player can enter it's name and choose starting community at game start
- depening on community selected - different starting points and loadout
- changed weather on Yantar, Pripyat and Nuclear Plant (both levels)
- added additional level changers: most of them from mod NewLevelChanger 2.1.4 (Author: Sak)

- added two nameless mods making anomalies invisible
- added some bug-fixes from Bardak and ZRP
- added scritp from Priboy Story for making stalker not to stare at player forever on meet
- added alternative respawner (respawn_adjuster_r2 by kstn)
- added Dead bodies and weapons janitor 1.0 Author: Skunk
- Sun and Moon repaired (taken part of mod Moon_n_Diary_Repair_Mod_1.2 Author: DEXXX)
- removed damage by campfires
- removed shine and jumping of artefacts
- removed ability to trade to heavy-wounded NPC
- removed ability to take and finish quests from heavy-wounded NPC
- added option to mark heavy-wounded friendly stalkers
- added time on hud *(i don't know exact author of this code, latest changes was from steelrat UA and me (XiaNi))
- added mod making stalkers treat you by your outfit you wear (Author: Red75)
- added anomaly manager, anomaly evading logic, ability to sleep - all from ZENOBIAN mod with authorization from it's author (Author: ZEN)
- added AMK scripts for stalker loot dead bodies and pickup valuable items (Authors: AMK team, integration into my mod: xRatx )
- added mod for repair weapons and armor (Author: shebuka, integration into my mod: Ceano, modified by me)
- in version 0.963 was added weather from AMK and NightViz without getting their agreement... authorization in progress.. if they will say "no" weather will be removed in next nearest version

Great thanks and respect to authors which mods or code i have used!
also great thanks to beta-testers from forum! especialy: SVSASV, kOmpOt, Lee28, 7.9, hakuni, Hattab, Halk, 43PH06

new versions available on my site:
http://xiani.e-bcard.com/mods/?mod=FreeplayStart

English translation "patch" could be downloaded here:
http://xiani.e-bcard.com/mods/?mod=Free ... lification

discussion and new versions of mod can be found here:
http://www.gsc-game.com/main.php?t=comm ... &sec_id=16
http://xiani.e-bcard.com/forum

Author: XiaNi

-----------------
v0.97
- fixed issue with ecolog stalkers blocking Saharov "trade window"
- added options to control stalkers and monsters leaving from camps and lairs in smart_terrain.script
>>> option "allow_timeout_for_exclusives" - if exclusive NPC can leave it's smart_terrain (better to set to "false" for those who want traditional camps content ('true' will add more freedom and movement to camps))
>>> option "allow_mob_leave_at_day" - allows monsters to leave lairs by timeout at daytime (otherwise they will leave only at night)
>>> option "allow_npc_leave_at_night" - allows stalkers to leave camps by timeout at night (otherwise they will wait for morning and then will go... and they free to leave at daytime)
- added fix with error while saving in psy-zones
- added sleep points to Dark Valley (thanks to Hakuni for given coordinates)
- population increased on NuclearPlant2 level

v0.9672
- fixed heavy log output (functions spam)

v0.967
- levels joined with game.graph according to level_changers
- fixed sudden changes of dynamic weather
- added timeouts to camps and lairs. now, depending on camp/lair config, NPC/Mob will not stay in it forever
- returned repair dialogs to traders of Mercs, Monolith, Bandits, Military
- removed weapon configs (soon they will be available as external optional addon)

v0.966
- fixed map of NuclearPlant levels .. sometimes map markers was not visible on those levels
- removed automatic task to open the code-door in Dark Valley undergraund level (for now doors just opened ... later may be i will change that)
- once again attempt to fix terrain masks conflict of pseudodogs and NuclearPlant
- in readme link to forum changed to english forum (it was pointing to russian one before)

v0.9654
- removed conflict of terrain masks for pseudodogs and psy-dog (making them unable to go to "Stancia1")
- from "Stancia2" removed all "green" smoke and air distortions
- for fun removed emission(and it's sound) going into sky on Stancia2 (the one that was alike Psy-Lab or... i don't know how to explain...)
- added missing script
- removed repair dialogs to every stalker except traders

v0.9652
- fixed crash from respawning psy-dog by undefined section "psy_dog_weak"

v0.965
- removed all free walking Monolith soldiers on Nuclear Plant 1
- added camp and respawn point for Monolith near entrance inside Nuclear Plant
- removed all outfits scattered all over Nuclear Plant 1 level, one of them skipped but changed to Monolith type
- added several monsters lairs on Nuclear Plant 1 level
- far level changer NP1-NP2 moved farther (but now it stands in right place)
- removed "death zone"s from "pools" on Nuclear Plant 1 level
- added stalkers camp (there could be stalkers, ecologs, freedom, military, monolith)
- added several monsters lairs on Nuclear Plant 2 level
- changed visuals of teleports, they now much less visible. pay more attention especialy on Nuclear Plant 2 level, coz there is a lot of air distortions
- fixed wrong placement of anomaly_manager load. (should fix some bugs)

v0.9641
- fixed saved game loading bug

v0.964
- sleeping bag icon made smaller (from 3x2 to 2x1)
- added option to use or not AMK dynamic weather (in scripts/xiani_config.script)

v0.963
- fixed (again) crash in xr_motivator:367 (thanks to Kanyhalos for a bit of help)
- fixed crash in repair dialog
- fixed inaccesible waypoint crash in Freedom camp and Monolith camp in Pripyat, that was caused by too close anomalies (those anomalies were removed)
- fixed reward "desert eagle" in one of Max's quests
- fixed spawning of Pavlik near to Mercs camp
- moved bandit appearing between stalkers novice camp and military camp on Escape
- returned back to life almost all deads on levels: Garbage, Agroprom, Bar, Yantar, Radar
- added weather scripts from AMK (Author: xStream) and weather configs from NightViz (weather designed for dx8 ... i am not sure how it will be looking on dx9.. sorry)
- fixed movement of sun and moon across the sky (was used coordinates from demo of Clear Sky, for a little help thanks to Hattab)

v0.96
- fixed xr_motivator (hope now will get rid of error xr_motivator:367)
- added AMK scripts for stalker loot dead bodies and pickup valuable items (Authors: AMK team, integration into my mod: xRatx )
- added mod for repair weapons and armor (Author: shebuka, integration into my mod: Ceano, modified by me)
* about repair - for now i made so any stalker will have repair dialog - but not all stalker would be able to repair, as higher rank as more probable that stalker will know how to fix... traders have much more lower prices for repair
- removed several anomalies on Pripyat in area of Freedom camp (fewer people will die and also hope it will fix error with unreachable point of path)

v0.9541
- fixed missing dreams crash.

sorry version history would be translated soon.

F.A:Q
this faq was translated by XiaNi, who actualy not good in English.. so if there any mistakes or funy places - write to xiani330123@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What patch is supposed to be used with mod?
A: 1.0005 (and with a little fixes it could run on 1.0004)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: How to make mod work on patch 1.0004
A: there is two folders in mod named as "scripts_10004_diff" and "config_10004_diff"
you have to:
1. copy files from "scripts_10004_diff" to "scripts" (overwrite all)
2. copy files from "config_10004_diff" to "config" (overwrite all)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Installed, started.. Game crashes when i am trying to talk with any person
A: It seems that your game version is 1.0004 while mod was written for version 1.0005, to play on version 1.0004 read solution above
Q: Why sometimes stalker shoot me even if i'm from same faction as they are (or they just neutrals), and sometimes enemy not attacking me?
A: It is "disguise"("âñòðå÷àþò ïî îäåæêå") mod in action. When you wearing outfit of some faction, from a distance you are looking as a member of that faction, especialy if no one pays attention on you. Also it depends is your weapon holstered or not. Disguise works most effective when your weapon holstered.
Q: How can i turn "disguise" mod off?
A: go to file "gamedata/scripts/xiani_config.script" find there line with "use_outfit_evaluator = true" and change it to "use_outfit_evaluator = false"
Q: Why after level loading sometimes game gets freezed for 3-5 seconds?
A: Thats coz of "Dinamic anomalies" mod, such happens when you first time entering level (anomalies should be created)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: what this mod was written for?
A: for fun
Q: what the meaning of this mod?
A: don't look for a meaning where is no meaning

latest russian version of this FAQ and it's discussion could be found here:
http://xiani.e-bcard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54
p.s.: feel free to write there even if forum mostly filled with russians

mola, las anomalias apenas las ves, y son mortales, vamos practicamente estas con el tornillo en la mano toda tu vida, aunque tienes el sonido PI* para ayudarte.

no ves ni las minas, asi que cuidadin, los npcs cogen objetos de los muertos y artefactos.

si ya esta puesto perdonad las molestias
un saludo :?

Sabiais que la NASA hizo un boligrafo para escrivir en gravedad 0, ¿no?, ¿como lo solucionaron los rusos? con un lapiz.

05 Ene 2009 01:44
Bandidos
Bandidos

Nota 
WOW :shock:
ojala que me rule , porque o tengo la 1.0004

05 Ene 2009 03:01
Cielo Despejado
Cielo Despejado

Nota 
si funciona yo lo tengo 1.0004, ahi unos archivos dentro del gamedata unos fix para que funcione solo reemplazar :wink:

Sabiais que la NASA hizo un boligrafo para escrivir en gravedad 0, ¿no?, ¿como lo solucionaron los rusos? con un lapiz.

05 Ene 2009 03:03
Stalker Curtido
Stalker Curtido

Nota 
hay algun cambio en la IA?

Lo que me gustaria a mi seria free play mod+ alive1.6 mod + repairmod

05 Ene 2009 04:59
Perfil WWW
Cielo Despejado
Cielo Despejado

Nota 
no lo se no jugue demasiado al mod, pero puedes probarlo no ocupa mucho apenas 8 megas o asi.

05 Ene 2009 11:17
Mercenarios
Mercenarios

Steam: Alejandro350
Nota 
Que pasada tio, esperaba algo así desde hace mucho XD

Herr Ethan antes de la batalla por Agroprom

05 Ene 2009 11:28
Perfil WWW
Cielo Despejado
Cielo Despejado

Nota 
e le an añadido una cosa brutal :shock: si por ejemplo tienes un traje de stalker, y eres bandido, los bandidos pueden dispararte, por parecerles un solitario, (e flipado con esto, e pasado por medio de una base bandida con el traje bandido sin hacercarme demasiado a estos porque si no se fijan que no eres bandido xD) buenisimo

05 Ene 2009 11:42
Solitarios
Solitarios

Nota 
:shock: [modo torrente] Oohh, no me lo pueo creer... dio' existe!!...[/modo torrente] xD
Bajandoo!! Me voy a viciar siendo mercenario... :lol:
EDIT: No me va... tengo el 1.0005 y no me arranca... :(
Voy a probar en el 1.0004, ahí funcionará,no?

Inteligencia militar son dos términos contradictorios... Groucho Marx.

05 Ene 2009 13:30
Cielo Despejado
Cielo Despejado

Nota 
V_KILLER escribió:
:shock: [modo torrente] Oohh, no me lo pueo creer... dio' existe!!...[/modo torrente] xD
Bajandoo!! Me voy a viciar siendo mercenario... :lol:
EDIT: No me va... tengo el 1.0005 y no me arranca... :(
Voy a probar en el 1.0004, ahí funcionará,no?

ami me funciona en la 1.0004 con unos fix que lleva, pero es raro que no funcione en la 1.0005 si en teoria esta hecho para esa version :lol:

p.d recordad, el localization.ltx xDDD

p.d 2 creo que el mas chungo es el bandido, apenas empiezas con una mp5 y una pistolita de mierda, y practicamente enemigo de todos excepto libertad (WTF son neutrales hacia los bandidos!?)

05 Ene 2009 13:55
Monolith
Monolith

Steam: dadomuerto
Lectura: Bufffff... me gusta leer... ¿El foro? XDDDDD
Nota 
mmmmmmmmm... es necesario empezar nueva partida?? llevo ya bastante con una mia que empezé :roll:

el mod tiene pinta de ser genial, me lo estoy bajando. y pesa poco, eso es bueno o malo? XD

EDIT: pues si, es necesario XD

05 Ene 2009 14:02
Solitarios
Solitarios

Nota 
Ya me va! Me puse el 1.0004, puse los Fix y cambié el localization.ltx xD.
Me he puesto de mercenario, empiezas en una granja de los Almacenes, y nada más empezar los pseudoperros nos están acechando xD. Os pondré algunas screens guapas.
Otra cosa... DRAKEN, ¿cómo consigues el saco de dormir? Es que yo no tengo... :(

05 Ene 2009 14:07
Bandidos
Bandidos

Nota 
yo creo que lo mejor es ser monolith , porque los zombies son tus amigos!!!!! y lo mejor es que si tienes al atlas es recontra divertido , yo mee agarre como 30 rpg7 y luego los tire , todos vinieron a recogerlos y luego puse un mercenario entre nosotros , PUUUUMMBOOOOOOMMMMM volaron todos los zombies ya que la IA es tan estupida que usa los rpg7 aunque tu enemigo este al lado!

Citar:
Otra cosa... DRAKEN, ¿cómo consigues el saco de dormir? Es que yo no tengo...

se lo tienes que comprar a alguien no se a quien pero simpre cerca de tu ''base'' hay un supuesto comerciante que las vende

05 Ene 2009 15:02
Solitarios
Solitarios

Nota 
Citar:
Cita:
Otra cosa... DRAKEN, ¿cómo consigues el saco de dormir? Es que yo no tengo...

se lo tienes que comprar a alguien no se a quien pero simpre cerca de tu ''base'' hay un supuesto comerciante que las vende

Ok, miraré entre los Mercs para encontrar al "comerciante".

Citar:
yo creo que lo mejor es ser monolith , porque los zombies son tus amigos!!!!!

:lol: :lol: Podremos ver a los zombies en su hábitat natural sin que nos acribiyen. xD.

La música del Menú está bién... :) Es la del Valle Oscuro de CS, creo.
Aquí Screenshots:

[img][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2518/feonv8.th.jpg[/img][/img]
Mirad el comerciante de los mercenarios, que feo el pobre :lol:

[img][img]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5237/freeplaylj5.th.jpg[/img][/img]

Eso sí, es bastante chungo, empiezas sin dinero (40 ru. no es ná xD), sólo con armas y tienes que ir haciendo lo que te manda tu jefe (el mío es Wolfhound o_O )para ganar pasta... Me ha mandado matar a un stalker que está en el quinto pino, en agroprom :lol: . A ver como voy hasta allí...

05 Ene 2009 15:17
Monolith
Monolith

Steam: dadomuerto
Lectura: Bufffff... me gusta leer... ¿El foro? XDDDDD
Nota 
lo he probado, está bastante bien. si te haces ecologista, naces en Yantar. si te haces de Monolith, naces en Prypiat

acá unas fotos y una pequeña aventura de cuando me hize Monolith :wink:

ECOLOGISTA:

naces aquí:

Imagen
Imagen

y es cierto, te puedes dormir en las camas

Imagen
Imagen

Fotos variadas:

Imagen
Imagen

Imagen
Imagen

Imagen
Imagen

Imagen
Imagen

Imagen
Imagen

MONOLITH

empiezas rodeado de subnormales, en Pripyat XD :lol:

Imagen
Imagen

empiezas con este equipo:

Imagen
Imagen

sin comentarios

Imagen
Imagen

al menos la añadieron el sol al juego, y el poder entrar al escenario de Prypiat por la puerta XD

Imagen
Imagen

¿quien no se acuerda de los cabrones que os lanzaban misilazos en el estadio? pues ahora sois sus amigo!! a mi me dieron ganas de matarlos XD

Imagen
Imagen

y en un momento, la aventurilla. no os la perdais! XD

05 Ene 2009 15:31
Solitarios
Solitarios

Nota 
Jo, poder ir por Prypiat sin que te asalte cada mongolo armado... :lol:
La de cosas que se pueden hacer con éste mod... 1 punto para DRAKEN!! :)

05 Ene 2009 15:51

Responder al tema   [ 110 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Siguiente